We eliminate trip hazards and will make it easier for you to perform your routine activities regardless of your mobility status: wheel chair, walker, and cane or physical impairments.
Let us design and rebuild your home for your challenged needs and make it a safe environment.
We meet all Federal, State, City codes and Compliance
- Grab bars and safety rails
- Widen doorways
- “Zero – step” entryways
- Modify cabinets for storage and medical supplies
- Accessible baths: toilets, sinks, and roll in showers
- Improved lighting
- Emergency exits
- Functional electrical switches, plugs, and workstations
- Adjust handles with levels instead of knobs
- American with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Texas Accessibility Standards (TAS)
- Jurisdictional (City and County) Occupancy Inspections
Refers to broad-spectrum ideas meant to produce buildings, products and environments that are inherently accessible to older people, people without disabilities and people with disabilities.
Barrier Free Modifications
We provide comprehensive solutions to enable our customers to live independently and safely.
Aging In Place Remodeling
We will provide remodeling services that will allow people to stay in their homes for years to come. We create a safe, accessible and comfortable home.